Polar M400 HR Running Watch - Black
|Heart Rate Display||Yes|
Shows you how your training affects your body and helps you compare the load of different sessions. Monitor your load continuously to recognise your personal limits and adjust training intensity and duration accordingly.
Shows you the time necessary for recovery before the next training session.
A five-minute test that measures aerobic fitness from your resting heart rate, heart rate variability and your background information. Complete the test regularly to see the progress you’re making.
Shows how your running performance is developing.
Delivers motivating feedback immediately after training describing the effect of the session.
Lets you know exactly how many calories you’ve burned based on your weight, height, age, gender, your individual maximum heart rate (HRmax) and how hard you’re training.
Shows how active you’ve been during the day and gives practical guidance for reaching your daily activity goal.
Gives feedback on your daily, weekly and monthly activity, showing how your active choices help you stay healthy.
Over all pretty good
- February 3, 2018
- good battery
- lacks basic stopwatch function
- heart sensor can be uncomfortable during exercises
- this product is a good strong contender in a market today that is full of smart sports watches . having a seperate heart monitor does mean that you can use it without the watch which can be useful. it is sometimes annoying that the only timer function is for interval training and you have to pick a sport to put this interval timer on but apart from that it is a good watch. the charge lasts around 3 days with moderate sport use. so all in all a good watch.
- December 4, 2017
- Really nice product, especially when used with polar flow
- Battery indicator is bad
- I like the watch. Heart rate monitering works very well.